Find all our frequently asked questions about the studios and classes below:
1. Do I need to book before attending a class?
Yes, you can use our online booking system here to book classes before attending
2. I've booked an adult dance/pole class but now i can't attend, how do I cancel?
To cancel, please contact us so we can free up your space for somebody else.
3. Where is the studio based?
We have two studios close to each other based in Selly Oak. You can find how to get to us on our Find us page here.
4. I would like to attend an adult dance class but i don't have any dance experience. Can I still attend?
Of course. We cater for all abilities. Contact us on email@example.com or 07711 120405 to find out which classes will suit you.
5. Is there parking at your studios?
Yes. The Dance studio has a large car park and our Pole Studio has ample street parking close by.
6. How long are your classes?
Our adult dance classes are 45 mins long, our pole classes are an hour and the majority of our kids classes are 30 mins long.
7. Do you run shows or offer the opportunity to perform?
Yes we do. We offer the opportunity to perform and compete for both adults and children. We run our own shows & attend external competitions regularly.
8. Do I need any specific dance attire to attend an adult dance class?
No specific attire is required when first starting out. We can recommend any specific dance attire for future sessions if needed.
9. I'd like to enroll my child in your kids dance classes. How do I do this?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07711 120405 enroll your child. .
10. What are your class prices?
All our adult class and pole class prices can be found on our booking page. Please contact us to find out about kids dance class prices.
11. What is your dance timetable?
Our full timetable for adult, kids and pole classes can be found on our booking page.
12. Is there a place to wait while my child attends a dance class?
Yes, there is a waiting area within Touchbase Pears and a cafe that is open during the day on Saturdays.
13. How do I buy Adage merchandise and uniforms?
Please speak to a member of staff to order.
14. I am a complete pole beginner, which classes are suitable for me?
All our pole training classes are suitable for all abilities.
15. What do I wear for pole?
We recommend bare feet, shorts and general sports attire. Please don't wear any moisturiser.
16. Do you offer private 121 classes?
Yes, please contact us for availability and prices.